St John the Baptist, High Road, Leytonstone, London, E11 1HH
Central Line to Leytonstone, take the left hand exit out of the station and walk up Church Lane. 2 minute walk.
Gospel Oak - Barking Line to Leytonstone High Road Station turn left up the High Road, upon exiting. 10 minute walk.
66, 145, 257, W13, W14, W15, W16, W19, alight at Leytonstone station and walk up Church Lane. 2 minute walk
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d2479.9639507377947!2d0.009151015772233895!3d51.56889437964525!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x47d8a765687300b1%3A0xc6997059c2c9f003!2sSt%20John's%20Leytonstone!5e0!3m2!1sen!2suk!4v1630937499196!5m2!1sen!2suk" width="600" height="450" style="border:0;" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy"></iframe>
This venue is wheelchair accessible. All films will be captioned unless stated otherwise.
There are lots of food and drink businesses in the surrounding area. Please note alcohol will not be permitted.
The following COVID-19 safety measures will be in place across indoor and outdoor events:
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms (these are listed on the NHS website) or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone who has the virus.
- Hand sanitizer stations at every venue
- Cleaning and ventilation of indoor venues between events
- Staff will wear face masks throughout the events (unless exempt)
- We encourage audiences to wear face masks for all indoor events to support those members of our community who may be considered vulnerable
- We are encouraging audience members to keep a safe distance from other visitors, where possible
- NHS Test and Trace at venues that don’t already have this in place
- Majority of events are ticketed so capacities can be monitored and audiences contacted beforehand, although we will accept walk-ins on the day
- Outdoor/ open-air events in place and indoor events running at slightly reduced capacities to pre-COVID