The Octagon can be found upstairs of Leytonstone Library, 6 Church Lane, Leytonstone, E11 1HG
By bus: 257, W14, 66, 145, W13, N8
By train: Leytonstone (Cental Line), Leytonstone High Road (London Overground)
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d2480.0123302759644!2d0.00865721577219689!3d51.56800747964511!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x47d8a76548ec9c5d%3A0x5e4025175e7d3b1b!2sLeytonstone%20Library%2C%20Bushwood%2C%20London%20E11%201HQ!5e0!3m2!1sen!2suk!4v1630057089853!5m2!1sen!2suk" width="600" height="450" style="border:0;" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy"></iframe>
There is an elevator and a wheelchair-accessible public toilet
There are plenty of food and drink businesses in the surrounding area. Please note alcohol will not be permitted.
The following COVID-19 safety measures will be in place across indoor and outdoor events:
- Please stay at home if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms (these are listed on the NHS website) or if you’ve recently been in contact with someone who has the virus.
- Hand sanitizer stations at every venue
- Cleaning and ventilation of indoor venues between events
- Staff will wear face masks throughout the events (unless exempt)
- We encourage audiences to wear face masks for all indoor events to support those members of our community who may be considered vulnerable
- We are encouraging audience members to keep a safe distance from other visitors, where possible
- NHS Test and Trace at venues that don’t already have this in place
- Majority of events are ticketed so capacities can be monitored and audiences contacted beforehand, although we will accept walk-ins on the day
- Outdoor/ open-air events in place and indoor events running at slightly reduced capacities to pre-COVID